Thursday, April 8, 2010

Things are Only Things

I entered my home today and realized how empty it was. Oh, the furniture is still there and all my "chachkees" are in place. Nothing has been removed but so much has changed. The computer room is dark and no one is in there watching t.v. with the volume turned up. There is no one at the computer or playing on an I Touch. There are no cups on the table waiting for me to put in the dishwasher. Peter is not here and will probably never be here again. CRAP

1 comment:

  1. When we know that there is One in charge that sees how all the pieces of the puzzle really are supposed to fit, it somehow makes those "things" take on a whole new perspective. It doesn't mean the things we hold dear in our lives aren't important but it also helps letting go of those "things" easier to do. You are a strong and caring woman my veritcally challenged neighbor so hold you chin high, don't be afraid to cry and know that God loves you.

    ReplyDelete